Monday, April 2, 2007

Bubble Talk Result

I know you've been itching to know who won the contest. First of all I must say that all your entries got me rolling on the floor laughing. They were hilarious. But as in all contests, some will have to win. All did a fantastic job. So, the winner is ......Ang Jocelyn of Group James!!! OI!!! here is her entry.

Here are the following entries which won the limited edition personalized Peter bookmark (I will be coming after you for your full name soon).

1. Sook Kuan
Ee May : hmmm... malaysia got volcano meh?
Dillon : (snobbish tone) where, where?? tell me tell me.
Ee May : (in her thoughts and pretending to button dillon's shirt) i must see all these volcanoes on your face. wah, got a lot of larva woh...
Dillon : Oh goodness, she's touching me. my mother said when you see a girl and your heart beating fast means... is this love?

2. Joey Chan
Ee May : Hurry up! You are going to be late for the D&D show.
Dillon : Wait! I'm praying so that I'll become the main host of the showthis time. Can you pray for me?
Ee May : Alright, I pray for u now.
Dillon : Oh no! I see David is coming with his light saber!

3. Nigel Sia
Ee May : So, what do you think of our future?
Dillon : Well...Hmmm...I foresee a lot of people coming to church.
Ee May : Of course a lot of people will be coming for our wedding at church. Silly you! Let me help there...
Dillon : Oh my God! What have I gotten myself into.

And here is the picture for the winner (Ms. Ang Jocelyn) receiving the grand prize which is a HUGE box of ritz mini original cookies.

No comments: